Skip to content

5 Reasons Why You Need A Website

reasons why you need a website

Approximately 27% of small businesses do not have a business website. HENCE, IT IS THE REST OF 73% THAT ENJOY GREAT SALES & PROFITS!

No matter the size and age of your business, you need a business website to stay relevant, appealing, and attractive to your customers. If you are kick starting your entrepreneurial journey, this post has a lot of critical information for you. But, if you are a business that has fared well without a website, read till the end to find out how having a website can be a game- changer for you.

In this post, we will give you 5 solid reasons to have a business website for overall business success. We are sure after reading this post you will rush to get one. When you do, find us readily available to build the most attractive, engaging, and conversion-friendly website for your business.

Reason 1: Improve business credibility 

75% of consumers admit to making judgments on a company’s credibility based on the company’s website design

Your target customer is searching for you online and it is your business website that they are looking for. Before making any purchase, the customer seeks information about the business they will transact with. A professional website with important information about your company, business offerings, and management allows the customer to you you better and develop trust in you.

A business website is your way to create the first impression by showcasing your USP & compelling reasons to buy from you.

Reason 2: Generate recurring value

Over 85% of customers search for a business online before contacting it!

A business website is an asset that offers you lasting value, year after another. They run as a live advertisement for your business and with a little maintenance and upgrades, it attracts and converts clients for you. The ROI that you generate through a website makes the backbone of your business stronger. Also, not to forget, it is a 24/7 access gate to your business- something the modern customer actively looks for.

A business website is your constant online presence that fosters customer loyalty thus generating everlasting business value.

Reason 3: More leads

65% of businesses say generating traffic and leads is their biggest challenge.

If you have a business website, you do not have to be in this 65%. A business website with outstanding designs combined with a strong marketing strategy attracts quality leads. The website is the gateway to your business where you can welcome the client with useful information and convince them to buy from you. Several inclusions such as opt-in forms, email subscriptions, inquiry forms, and CTAs offer you great information about your potential customers.

Once on a company’s homepage, 86% of visitors want to see information about that company’s products/services, so you better start giving them then.

Reason 4: Enhanced customer service

93% of customers are likely to make repeat purchases with companies that offer excellent customer service.

Customer service is critical for your business and the website serves as an amazing tool to enhance it. There are multiple elements that you can add to your website to make it customer- friendly and offer positive experiences. From the FAQ section on the website to contact forms to address queries, feedback & complaints, and live chat support, many elements enable you to offer seamless customer service.

A website garners trust among the customers and aids you in creating impeccable user experiences so that you have repeat customers.

Reason 5: Competitive advantage

36% of small businesses do not have a website and they never make it to the competition.

The customer is buying online and having a website gives you a competitive edge. With an informative and engaging website, you can take over your competitors and generate better business. Moreover, you are free to create your identity, nurture it, and showcase your business expertise that sets you apart from the competition.

With a website, you can distinguish yourself from others and attract customers any time of the day thus creating more business!

Do these reasons encourage you to have a business website? Connect with us at Unique Solutions and we will help you with your website development needs.