At Unique Solutions of Advanced Technologies, we respect your privacy and sensitivity of your information. Here with we declare that USATInc will not sell or distribute the contact details of stakeholders in our projects and our customers. But, we may occasionally send you informational articles and / or product, service offerings. Please email us on info @ usatinc.com or call us on 248.681.1283248.681.1283 to remove your name from our mailing list or to provide us your feedback. You may also use the Contact Us page on this website.
Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct:
To be an excellent solution provider, we realized the importance in code of ethics and professional conduct. We agree, support and adhere to Professional Conduct
1. Provide accurate, truthful publications and representations concerning our services and business operations.
2. Comply with applicable laws, regulations and ethical standards governing professional practice in the state/province and/or country when interacting when providing our services.
3. Act in an honest and ethical manner when interacting with our customers and when providing our services.
4. Maintain and respect the confidentiality with the contents or sensitive information received and / or gathered during the course of project, contracts and other project documentation.
5. Recognize and respect intellectual property developed or owned by others, and to otherwise act in an accurate, truthful and complete manner, including all activities related to professional services, work and research.
6. We understand the responsibility to disclose with clients, customers, owners or contractors, significant-circumstances that could be construed as a conflict of interest or an appearance of impropriety.
7. Provide accurate and truthful representations to the public in advertising, public statements and in the preparation of estimates concerning costs, services and expected results. Responsibility to maintain and satisfy the scope and objectives of professional services, unless otherwise directed by the customer.
8. Ensure that a conflict of interest does not compromise legitimate interests of a Project Client or Customer, or influence/interfere with professional judgment.
9. Refrain from offering or accepting inappropriate payments, gifts or other forms of compensation for personal gain, unless in conformity with applicable laws or applicable client policies or customs of the country where the services are being rendered.